EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon placing your order we deem all information on that order to be correct – We are NOT responsible for incorrect delivery addresses or any incorrect information on orders placed.
If you wish to cancel your order before dispatch we charge a 20% cancellation admin fee. This is because it takes time to cancel orders, we also get charged the processing fees via paypal/shopify which we still have to pay even if you cancel your order. Also depending at what stage we are at, we might have to go through packaged boxes trying to find yours to cancel it off and resell which is time consuming.
Incorrect addresses must be informed to us ASAP BEFORE the order is dispatched. IF we can change it, this must be done VIA email, please do not send a DM in regards to your order. We cannot charge addresses or delivery locations once its been dispatched as we get charged via DPD for relabelling and rerouting.
Its your responsibility to ensure your details are correct. We recommend setting up an account with your details on before hand so theres no need to rush at the checkout.
We are not responsible for any damaged goods or weather conditions that may effect your order as this is out of our control.
Once your order has been dispatched you are then responsible to track this parcel yourself. Your order will arrive within 1-2 working days. 99% are Next day delivery. DPD deliver Monday-Friday. If you miss your delivery on the friday, it wont be redelivered until monday.
Please dont order if your not home to collect your parcel. If your item has been delivered and then you cant find it, its most likely been stolen and I cant replace or refund the order.
If you are not happy with these conditions – PLEASE do NOT order.
We dont offer refunds or replacement orders as standard but I will sort out any problems down to each circumstance.
We cannot cater currently for anyone who suffers with allergens or intolerances. We have limited work space and work in a kitchen that handles Dairy, Eggs, Gluten, Soya, Nuts & Peanuts in our kitchen.
We can refuse service, this is down to our discretion
By accessing the websites at https://www.clevercookie.uk, https://preorder.clevercookie.uk and https://loveclevercookie.myshopify.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Clever Cookie’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Clever Cookie’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Clever Cookie at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Clever Cookie’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Clever Cookie makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Clever Cookie does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Clever Cookie or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Clever Cookie’s website, even if Clever Cookie or a Clever Cookie authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Clever Cookie’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Clever Cookie does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Clever Cookie may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Clever Cookie does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Clever Cookie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Clever Cookie of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Clever Cookie may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.